Friday, May 27, 2011

A Random Post on The Emu War and Wikipedia

The Emu War (which happened in Australia) neatly summarised in Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War

I took a few screen shots just in case someone cleans up the page. 




Although The Great Emu War in Australia was a travesty of sorts, I hope this reminds everyone not to always take what you read on Wikipedia as gospel.


P.S. Will post more pictures from my Art Science Museum visit when I can be bothered. Forgot to bring the portable hard drive today. I usually update my blog at work.

9 comments:

Domino said...

10000 rounds of ammo and only 12 dead birds?? Too much Fosters I guess...

charlie tuna said...

Haha, well I think Wiki is a great source if you are clueless and need a crash course in something.

Zealot said...

HA always funny when you find stuff thats way wrong in wikipedia.

Jay said...

Wiki is a great crash course.

anchors89 said...

hahaa hot damn this is excellent

Fr8lovers said...

hahaha funny stuff

Fermium Death said...

That was awkward...

Moobeat said...

hahahahaha

n0kS Phr33d0m said...

Yeah as wikipedia can be edited by everyone, happen things like this...