Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Pan Pacific Hotels - The Ideal Luxurious Business Class Hotel

I'd just like to get off my chest how glad I am that the company I'm working in gave me my first taste of 5-star luxurious living during my recent trip

A shot of the concierge at Pan Pacific Bangkok

This is a shot I took from my last trip to a Pan Pacific hotel. I really enjoyed my stay there and even got a complimentary room upgrade because, apparently, I am now a Platinum member of sorts. This also allegedly allows me to book out at 3pm - which is great, because now I can squeeze in a morning meeting and luncheon before heading back to the hotel and rushing off to the Suvarnabhumi Airport. In case you didn't know, that is the official name of the main airport in Bangkok - which has drawn a lot of flak from locals and foreigners alike. You can see why though, it looks half-done and poorly planned.


Anyway, you can check out more on Pan Pacific Bangkok here: http://www.panpacific.com/en/pan_pacific_service_suites_bangkok/index.html

2 comments:

mowser said...

That looks like a beautiful place to visit.

Anonymous said...

Great post, followed!